East Penn Deka HR7500ET Battery
The East Penn Deka HR7500ET Battery features absorbed valve-regulated, lead-acid battery technology designed for UPS standby power systems. Using the latest AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges, the Deka Unigy High Rate Series HR7500ET batteries deliver critical power when needed.
Deka Unigy High Rate continues to deliver reliable standby power when conventional standby batteries might have already failed. Deka Unigy High Rate batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings.
The East Penn Deka HR7500ET Battery has a 10-year design containing pure lead, low calcium, and high tin positive grids. In addition, the plate thickness is optimized for long life. It has flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves.
C&C Power’s Deka Unigy I and High Rate Series Batteries, are manufactured in the United States by East Penn. They have been regarded as some of the highest quality batteries in the world. All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices.
Find more product information on the East Penn Deka HR7500ET Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- THT™ plastic case specifically formulated to optimize compression
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high-rate power
- Puncture resistant microporous glass mat separators extend life
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat-sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirementse
- Plate thickness optimized for long life
- Guaranteed 100% initial string capacity when tested in accordance with IEEE 1188