When it comes to charitable giving, it is our tradition to go above and beyond. We believe in giving back to the community we live and work in daily. Our employees play a huge part in making it all happen.
Whenever possible we contribute financial donations, volunteer time, and give resources to charitable and not-for-profit organizations. It is our pleasure to help improve the lives of others in our community. In the same way, we would like to encourage others. Charitable giving whenever we can throughout the year for special events and donation drives are an important part of who we are as a company.
Some of the organizations we’ve contributed to this past year include:
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross of Greater Chicago
- Azzarelli Outreach Clinic
- Benedictine Sisters of Chicago
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of McHenry County
- Calvary Road Ministries
- Elmhurst Food Pantry
- HESED House
- Immanuel Lutheran
- Lara Academy
- Marillac St. Vincent
- Mary Queen of Heaven Parish
- Mayo Clinic Model of Care
- New Melleray Abbey
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Our Lady of the Mississippi Abbey
- Phil’s Friends: Christ-Centered Support for Those Affected by Cancer
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- The Merrick Family Foundation
- The Red Cross
2020 Holiday Season
Our 2019 holiday toy drive was a huge success! Thank you so much to all who gave generously. Similarly, we are donating toys again this year to fill the gaps for struggling families. Toys for all ages will be distributed through the Marillac St. Vincent’s House in Chicago. Marillac St. Vincent Family Services has been serving communities in need for over 100 years.
Secret Santa Letters
Presently, we are relieving some burdens from the stress of COVID19 by donating face masks and hand sanitizers in our community. Our emphasis is to partner with our employees, customers, friends, and family members during the 2020 holiday season to fill crucial requests from families in need. This year we are fulfilling over 500 Secret Santa letters from inner-city kids. In addition, each gift will include a fun custom-made school mascot face mask for each child. Packages will be delivered to their school the week before Christmas.