91256 Battery Rack
The C&C Power 91256 Battery Rack is designed for up to five battery strings. Each shelf can hold four Deka AVR-200ET batteries or the equivalent size lead-acid (VRLA) battery. This industrial backup battery rack system complies with industry standards.
At only 23 " wide, this battery rack has one of the smallest footprints. A -48VDC relay rack of this type has been created for applications in the wireless telecommunication, UPS, and utility markets. It is ideal for critical facilities requiring modular battery plants for emergency backup power.
This battery relay rack holds front access style batteries. Each tray has a clear front terminal cover with probe access holes. Spacers between batteries allow for proper airflow to keep batteries cool and extend battery life. Breaker disconnects are available up to 200 amps per shelf. See the 91256 Battery Rack Product Drawing for more details.
The heavy gauge welded steel construction of the rack can hold a maximum battery weight of 650 lbs per tray. Finished in a black powder coat, it is durable and chip-resistant. Our warehouse fully assembles and tests before shipping. This allows for convenient, quick, and easy installation once on site.
Contact the C&C Power support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any Battery Cabinet system.
- Sized for (5) strings of 200AH batteries
- Individual single pole breaker disconnects per string up to 200 amps
- Easy top access main busbars with 850A ampacity
- Heavy duty shelves hold up to 650 lbs each
- System pre-wired through disconnects to Main Busbars
- Common breaker alarm block
- Clear polycarbonate covers with probe access
- Spacers provided between batteries allow for proper airflow extending battery life
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- Durable, chip resistant powder coat finish</li
- Factory assembled and fully tested