UBR64 Battery Rack
C&C Power’s UBR64 Battery Rack is a front terminal battery rack that typically supports system sizes from 80kVA-2,000kVA. The UBR64 is primarily used to support large co-location data centers, enterprise data centers, large healthcare facilities, financial institutions, utility systems, and large manufacturing operations. The rack meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance.
The UBR64 Battery Rack also contains polycarbonate shield standards as an added level of safety for technicians. The front access solutions are also available with optional IP20 touch-safe shields with a patented 48V breakdown system to make this one of the safest battery racks on the market. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power solution that will efficiently serve your organization.
- Patented, tiered shelf design simplifies maintenance
- Ships fully assembled with batteries pre-installed
- Flexible busbars reduce stress on battery connections
- Busbars are heavy duty, rated to 1000A. Heat rise tested.
- Air gaps between batteries for longer life/better cooling
- Full range of breaker options for single/multiple string applications
- Optional “blind-mount” brackets to reduce installation time - No rear access required!
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- All terminals shielded with polycarbonate – no live exposure Factory assembled and fully tested
- Seismic certified
|Watt Capacity||Max. # of Batteries|