UBR52 Battery Rack
C&C Power’s UBR52 Battery Rack is a front terminal battery rack that typically supports system sizes from 80kVA-225kVA. The UBR52 is primarily used to supply power to large IT rooms, large networks, midsize data centers, utility systems, healthcare facilities, and industrial manufacturing. The rack meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance.
The UBR52 Battery Rack also contains polycarbonate shield standards as an added level of safety for technicians. The front access solutions are also available with optional IP20 touch-safe shields with a patented 48V breakdown system to make this one of the safest battery racks on the market. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power solution that will efficiently serve your organization.
- Patented, tiered shelf design simplifies maintenance
- Ships fully assembled with batteries pre-installed
- Flexible busbars reduce stress on battery connections
- Busbars are heavy dutyand heat rise tested
- Air gaps between batteries for longer life/better cooling
- Full range of breaker options for single/multiple string applications
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- Optional “blind-mount” brackets to reduce installation time - No rear access required!
- All terminals shielded with polycarbonate – no live exposure Factory assembled and fully tested
- Seismic certified
|Watt Capacity||Max. # of Batteries|