UBC64 Battery Cabinet
C&C Power’s UBC64 Battery Cabinet is a front terminal battery cabinet that typically supports system sizes from 80kVA-2,000kVA. The UBC64 is primarily used to support large co-location data centers, enterprise data centers, large healthcare facilities, financial institutions, utility systems, and large manufacturing operations. The cabinet meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance.
The UBC64 Battery Cabinet is a proud member of C&C Power’s revolutionary new front access battery cabinet line. It comes equipped with our patented, tiered shelf design- a unique feature that allows for effortless system maintenance and installs. We offer a variety of paralleling options for multi-cabinet lineups including top hat and freestanding solutions with cables. Cables come precut with compression lugs crimped at each end.
The UBC64 Battery Cabinet also contains polycarbonate shield standards as an added level of safety for technicians. The front access solutions are also available with optional IP20 touch-safe shields with a patented 48V breakdown system to make this one of the safest battery cabinets on the market. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power solution that will efficiently serve your organization.
- Patented, tiered shelf design simplifies battery maintenance
- Flexible busbars reduce stress on battery connections
- Air gaps between batteries for longer life and better cooling
- Breaker and fuse options for single/multiple string applications
- Hinged, locking front doors for secure, easy access
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- Factory assembled and fully tested
- Listed to UL 1778 and CE Mark authorized for the EU market
- Seismic certified options available
|AH Capacity||Max. # of Batteries|