UBC40 Spares Battery Cabinet
C&C Power’s UBC40 Spares Battery Cabinet is a convenient solution for storing spare front access batteries on-site for secure and accessible backup power. The cabinet consists of a 12-volt charger inside that is pre-wired to the batteries with pluggable connectors.
The UBC40 Spares Battery Cabinet charger keeps the batteries fully charged and allows for immediate replacement into critical systems. This NEMA 1 rated and UL 1778 listed battery cabinet is constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel and is available in multiple colors of durable and corrosion-resistant, powder coat finish.
- Standard 110-120 VAC hardwire input
- Internal 12 VDC charger
- Max Current: 6.6A @ 110 VAC / 3.3A @ 208 VAC
- Optional input cord available
- Batteries are pre-installed and wired using fused leads with pluggable connectors
- Multiple battery configurations
- Available in multiple powder coat finishes
- Listed to UL 1778
- Seismic certified options available
|WPC Capacity||Max. # of batteries||Weight|
|350W / 100AH||30||3,150 lbs|
|550W / 150AH||20||3,150 lbs|
|750W / 180AH||15||3,000 lbs|