UBC87 Battery Cabinet
C&C Power’s UBC87 Battery Cabinet is a front terminal battery cabinet that typically supports system sizes from 500kVA-2,000kVA. The UBC87 is primarily used to support large co-location data centers, enterprise data centers, large healthcare facilities, financial institutions, utility systems, and large manufacturing operations. The cabinet meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance.
The UBC87 Battery Cabinet is a member of C&C Power’s front access battery cabinet line. It comes equipped with our patented, tiered shelf design- a unique feature that allows for effortless system maintenance and installs. C&C Power’s backup battery cabinets are designed with optimal convection cooling and an optional CoolCab battery cabinet cooling fan.
We also offer a variety of paralleling options for multi-cabinet lineups including top hat and freestanding solutions with cables. Cables come precut with compression lugs crimped at each end.
The UBC87 Battery Cabinet also contains polycarbonate shield standards as an added level of safety for technicians. The front access solutions comes standard with following features: patented 48V breakdown system and external breaker handle to make this one of the safest battery cabinets on the market. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power solution that will efficiently serve your organization.
Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UBC Battery Cabinet system.
- Patented, tiered shelf design simplifies battery maintenance
- Flexible busbars reduce stress on battery connections
- Air gaps between batteries for longer life and better cooling
- Hinged, locking front doors for secure, easy access
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- Factory assembled and fully tested
- Listed to UL 1778 and CE Mark authorized for the EU market
- Seismic certified options available
- Battery System: EnerSys Data Safe12HX1000F-FR
- Cabinets ship in 2-sections to reduce shipping and handling weight.
|Size||Max. # of Batteries|