Enersys 12HX400 Datasafe Battery
The Enersys 12HX400 Datasafe Battery is a valve-regulated lead-acid battery designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply markets. DataSafe HX batteries are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems. The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near mail equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
Gas recombination technology for VRLA batteries has completely changed the concept of standby power. The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
DataSafe HX top terminal batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and excellent service life. The Enersys 12HX400 Datasafe Battery is made up of positively and negatively charged lead-calcium-tin alloy plate grids, as well as high-performance, brass-threaded terminals (fasten and bolt) and brass-threaded receptacle.
C&C Power Inc is the largest distributor of IT, telecommunication, and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) backup batteries in the greater Chicago area. DataSafe® HX batteries are supplied in a charged condition and are capable of extremely high short circuit currents. Find more product information on the Enersys 12HX400 Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- AGM separators – the electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator
- High performance brass threaded receptacle for maximum conductivity and ease of installation
- Increased energy density
- Computer optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15 minute rate
- 100% initial battery capacity
- Charging current – can be safely recharged at high current rates
- Flame retardant case and cover meet UL 1778
- UL Listing File No MH12544
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable
- Seismic certified