East Penn Deka HR3500ET Battery
The East Penn Deka HR3500ET Battery features absorbed valve-regulated, lead-acid battery technology designed for UPS standby power systems. Using the latest AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges, the Deka Unigy High Rate Series HR5500ET batteries deliver critical power when needed.
When it comes to the performance of your UPS system, battery failure is not an option. The East Penn Deka HR3500ET Battery is the ideal solution for the needs of telecommunication, data centers, renewable energy, and other industries where uninterrupted power is essential. The front access design was created for easy installation and maintenance. It has a 10-year design containing pure lead, low calcium, and high tin positive grids.
In addition, the plate thickness is optimized for long life. It has flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves. The battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements.
C&C Power’s Deka Unigy I and High Rate Series Batteries, are manufactured in the United States by East Penn. They have been regarded as some of the highest quality batteries in the world. All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices.
Find more product information on the East Penn Deka HR3500ET Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Exclusive IPF® technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Advanced AGM technology for superior power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Plate thickness optimized for long life
- Guaranteed 100% initial string capacity when tested in accordance with IEEE 1188