Caledon Battery Charger
The Caledon Battery Charger is a DC charger that has an HMI module. The HMI module provides real-time operational status screens and alarm condition screens. This unit is ideal for utility power, telecommunications, UPS systems, and other stationary battery applications. The extra charge current extends the battery runtime during prolonged power outages.
Maximize the life of your batteries by using the innovative Caledon Battery Charger for voltage regulation, current limiting, and temperature compensation. Good management of lead-acid batteries and correct charging greatly improves battery performance. The setup of the operational parameters and alarm limits is facilitated through the HMI module.
DC power systems take continuous AC voltage in and provide controlled variable DC voltage out. The Caledon Battery Charger DC output range is from nominal 48VDC to 288VDC at 25A or 60A. A 15 foot DC Output cable and a temperature sensor probe assembly is supplied with each charger.
This high voltage DC charger can be configured to either mount into a 23” wide relay rack or on the top surface of a battery cabinet. Mounting must be located in proximity to the battery cabinet whose batteries are to be charged.
All C&C Power products are factory tested to some of the highest standards in the industry. Please contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance.
* Caledon Charger is shown on Battery Cabinet BC39.
- Rack mount or battery cabinet top surface mount
- PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) controller
- Alarm Relay Contacts
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- TCP/IP Network connection
- Webpage presents status information
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version V1, V2c and V3
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Temperature compensation charger voltage prolongs battery life
- Powder coated steel construction
- Factory assembled and fully tested