BC39 Battery Cabinet
C&C Power’s BC39 Battery Cabinet is a top terminal battery cabinet that typically supports system sizes from 50kVA – 125kVA. The BC39 is primarily used to support individual computers, small-midsize networks, small enterprise operations, midsize IT rooms, security and communication systems, and manufacturing operations. This top terminal cabinet meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power solution that will efficiently serve your organization.
The BC39 Battery Cabinet can hold up to thirty-two 620 watt or sixty 200 watt batteries. This NEMA I rated battery cabinet is constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel and is available in multiple colors of durable and corrosion-resistant, powder coat finish.
C&C Power offers a variety of paralleling options for multi-cabinet lineups including top hat and freestanding solutions with cables. Cables come precut with compression lugs crimped at each end.
- Patented, tiered shelf design simplifies maintenance
- Ships fully assembled with batteries pre-installed
- Flexible busbars reduce stress on battery connections
- Air gaps between batteries for longer life/better cooling
- Full range of breaker options for single/multiple string applications
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- All terminals shielded with polycarbonate – no live exposure Factory assembled and fully tested
- Seismic certified
|WPC Capacity||Max. # of Batteries|