Btech Battery Monitoring
The S5 Battery Monitoring System is BTECH's premiere battery monitoring solution for data center UPS and large scale critical backup power systems. The BTECH Battery Monitoring System is designed specifically for any backup battery system. BTECH's S5 system has the sensitivity and high-end filtering required to finding failing cells in any application and UPS/charger type.
BTECH's patented rate of change analysis finds bad units well before they pose a risk to your critical systems. The BTECH Battery Monitoring System uses fewer wires than any other competitors comparable system. The wire set is pre-designed, pre-terminated and tested. This standardization cuts installation time in half while increasing system reliability.
Key features include real-time monitoring of system / string / unit voltages, float, charge, and discharge current. It also monitors elevated unit voltages and excessive float charging. The battery monitoring system comes fully installed and tested from the warehouse.
C&C Power will install and test your desired battery monitoring system in any of our battery backup cabinets. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Monitors battery parameters in real time
- Programmed cell impedance measurement up to 24/day
- Programmable test & out-of-limits alarms
- Battery discharge data logging
- Supports up to 8 strings per system
- Handles up to a total of 480 individual cells
- Individual string current monitoring for multi-string systems
- Complete electrical isolation from the battery string