Batt-Safe II Battery Monitoring
*The Batt-Safe II Battery Monitoring replaces the Batt-Safe PLUS battery monitor. It offers the same unsurpassable features as its predecessor, along with some great new features.
C&C Power’s Batt-Safe II is a low cost, easy to install, simple to operate, string-level battery monitoring system for up to eight strings of batteries. Protect your critical load and drastically reduce the rate of unplanned outages. Compared to preventative maintenance alone, the Batt-Safe II dramatically rises the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF). Batt-Safe II Battery Monitoring can be used with any type of VRLA battery and can operate on strings between 12 and 600 volts.
Batt-Safe II comes housed in an enclosure that can be mounted on top or inside of a battery cabinet. It is easy to install and simple to operate this battery monitoring system that can be used on all battery types. The battery monitor can daisy chain up to 12 units, which is an extremely unique characteristic for this type of device.
The Batt-Safe II contains the latest and most secure Simple Network Management Protocol version 3 (SNMP3). C&C Power is one of the only companies that contain this high level of security. This system allows users to comply with the International Fire Code (IFC) 608 and NFPA. These are the most up-to-date codes that mandate thermal runaway protection.
C&C Power will install and test your desired battery monitoring system in any of our battery backup cabinets. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Patented thermal runaway prevention
- Monitors up to 12 strings
- Downloadable system logs
- No software required
- Optional IFC/CA compliant
- String voltage monitor 12-600 VDC
- Modbus, SNMP and web-based communication & control
- UL listed to UL 61010-1 Standard
- CERTIFIED by UL to meet the IFC 608 code regarding thermal runway
- Single AC Input and network drop, for an easy, less costly installation
- Automatic emailing of event and system logs
- Improved IFC thermal runaway algorithm
- Graphic display of cabinet’s status