Alber Battery Monitoring
The BDSU-50 Alber Battery Monitoring System is a real-time battery monitor designed for use in telecommunications or in DC powered data centers. Telephone, power and data centers that can't have power interrupted count on battery monitoring to ensure the integrity of their emergency power systems. For a monitor to achieve its main objectives, it must, at a minimum, monitor the following parameters; overall string voltage, cell voltages, ambient temperature, internal cell resistance, intercell & interior resistance, load cycles, and real-time data capture.
The real-time battery monitoring is for 12V/16V batteries up to 50 modules in series. Increase reliability with 24x7 data collection, analysis, and remote alarm notification. The Alber Universal Battery Diagnostic System (BDSU-50) Battery Monitor can be used with battery cabinets or open battery racks. The unit will function on all typical lead-acid configurations used for stationary standby applications.
The BDSU-50 Alber Battery Monitoring system can be integrated into an existing building management system. Connection to the BDSU-50 system is made through the IntelliSlot® optional cards. These optional cards are available to allow connection via Ethernet or RS–485. Both of these interfaces will communicate MODBUS and the Ethernet will permit SNMP and HTTP.
C&C Power will install and test your desired battery monitoring system in any of our battery backup cabinets. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- New patented DC test verifies the integrity of the entire battery system
- Real Time Data Capture
- Monitor string level parameters such as discharge, float and ripple currents, overall voltage and ambient temperatures
- No onsite computer is required for data collection and alarming - multiple remote communication options
- Easily integrates to building management systems
- Manage your battery assets across multiple sites with the Battery Xplorer Enterprise software