Tub Remote Power Panel
C&C Power’s full line of Remote Power Panels (RPP) provides infrastructure support, to meet any data center requirements. The Tub Remote Power Panel has flexible distribution options, advanced monitoring packages, and a user-friendly interface. We have designed an adaptable and reliable modular system that can be deployed to the field quickly.
Our RPP’s contain a front access design, making the top and bottom wiring access easier. These systems are ideal for any load distribution, with systems ranging from 42-circuits with no monitoring, to 168-circuits with revenue-grade monitoring on each circuit.
Additional options for the Tub Remote Power Panel include input monitoring, branch circuit monitoring, common input for multiple panelboards, and TVSS up to 200kA. Construction features can be added such as polycarbonate viewing window and perforated server cabinet door.
All our RPP’s contain a fanless, convection cooling design and no side clearance is required. Each product is UL 60950 listed and comes with a solid door with venting and a lockable latch.
- Up to 84 branch circuit positions
- Front access design
- Designed for easy top and bottom wiring access
- No side clearance required
- Fanless, convection cooled design
- Solid door with venting and lockable latch
- Single input per panelboard</li
- Multiple panelboard manufacturers available
- Fast deliveries on standard models
- Listed to UL 60950