Enersys 12XE1150F-FR DataSafe Battery
The Enersys 12XE1150F-FR DataSafe battery has been developed to meet the challenging demands of the modern UPS market sector. Conventional Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) batteries that historically focused on a 15-minute rate discharge have become increasingly ineffective in fulfilling the growing need for sub-five-minute autonomies. Furthermore, the pressure to lower energy costs by minimizing air conditioning in equipment rooms results in a trend towards higher operating temperatures.
To meet these requirements, EnerSys has optimized its world-renowned, advanced Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology to deliver five monoblocs, with outstanding features and benefits. Unlike typical Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries, top terminal DataSafe 12XE1040-FR monoblocs provide the perfect solution to the ever-evolving requirements of today’s data center world.
The Enersys 12XE1150F-FR DataSafe battery has a 12-year design life at 77 Degrees Fahrenheit. It has a lower energy consumption compared to traditional VRLA AGM batteries and a fast recharge time to support multiple outages.
Adding a DataSafe 12XE1150-FR battery cabinet to your critical facility may be the perfect solution in preventing downtimes during outages. To find the ideal UPS backup battery cabinet, contact our sales team with specifications or view our range of battery cabinets online.
Find more product information on the 12XE1150F-FR DataSafe Data Sheet.
- 763, 1010, 1040, 1109 and 1150 Watts per cell sizes (five minute rate to 1.67 Vpc)
- Specifically designed for five minutes or less high-rate discharge applications
- Pure lead technology for longer life at elevated temperatures
- 12 year design life at 77°F (25°C)
- Up to 17 months shelf life at 77°F (25°C) for maximum flexibility in project deployment
- Outstanding power density in industry-standard footprints at 77°F (25°C)
- Fast recharge times to support multiple outages
- Lower energy consumption compared to traditional VRLA AGM batteries
- Top terminal design for upgrades to existing applications
|Length (in)||Width (in)||Overall|