BC55 Battery Cabinet
C&C Power’s BC55 Battery Cabinet is a top terminal battery cabinet that can support system sizes from 80kVA-2,000kVA. The BC55 is primarily used to support large co-location data centers, enterprise data centers, large healthcare facilities, financial institutions, utility systems, and large manufacturing operations. This top terminal cabinet meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power supply plan that will efficiently serve your organization.
The BC55 Battery Cabinet can hold up to forty 620 watts or eighty 200 watt batteries. This NEMA I rated battery cabinet is constructed of welded, heavy-gauge steel and is available in multiple colors of durable and corrosion-resistant, powder coat finish. An optional exterior access breaker handle can be added for ease in accessibility from the outside door.
Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any Battery Cabinet system.
- Unique design allows for easy battery maintenance
- Breaker and fuse options for single or multiple string applications
- Hinged, locking front door for easy and secure access
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- Factory assembled and fully tested
- Listed to UL 1778 and CE Mark authorized for the EU market
- Seismic Certified options available
|WPC Capacity||Max. # of Batteries|