90845 UPS Maintenance Bypass With Transformer
The 90845 UPS Maintenance Bypass With Transformer Cabinet is used in conjunction with an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) to maintain total continuity of power to connected load circuits when bypass of the UPS equipment is required for the performance of regular service and maintenance.
The 90845 Series is provided with a dual electrostatic shielded transformer on the output side of the maintenance bypass providing a 208Y/120V source for critical loads.
The maintenance bypass contains three molded case circuit breakers that are protected by a Kirk Key interlock system.
Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS Maintenance Bypass system.
- 480-600 VAC 3-Phase, 3-Wire, plus ground, 60Hz
- Models available from 10kAIC to 65kAIC
- Optional solenoid key release
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- Factory assembled and fully tested