Tuesday, March 31st, 2020
In consideration of the COVID-19 outbreak and the social distancing mandate, Data Center Dynamics rescheduled the conference in New York for Sept. 1-2 and has announced the industry’s largest virtual conference. The DCD New York Virtual Conference will take place March 31 – April 1.
DCD will be hosting 24 free-to-view webinars to enable a global audience to access expert thought-leadership and build their industry knowledge from the comfort of your desk. The DCD New York Virtual Conference will be a fully interactive platform, allowing attendees to participate in live Q&A and audience polls to gain valuable insight from industry thought leaders around the world. Industry experts include:
- Joe Kava, Vice President, Global Data Centers, Google
- Vinay Kanitkar, CTO – Global Carrier Strategy, Akamai Technologies
- Russell Senesac, Director – Data Center & Edge Strategy Development, Schneider Electric
- Jason Carolan, Chief Innovation Officer, Flexential
- Rhonda Ascierto, Vice President of Research, Uptime Institute
To secure your place at the industry’s largest virtual data center conference use the DCD session registration form that will provide you with links and calendar reminders for all the keynotes and panels so you don’t miss a thing. All webinars times are in US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and are FREE to join.
Some of the most popular sessions are:
- Green zettabytes – how we power the ‘world’s computer’ in a low-carbon economy
Joe Kava, Vice President – Global Data Centers, Google
- 5G disrupts – will a ‘data explosion’ at the edge spell death for the centralized data center?
Vinay Kanitkar, CTO – Global Carrier Strategy, Akamai Technologies
- Intelligent data centers: How artificial intelligence will dictate operational decision-making
Rhonda Ascierto, Vice President – Research, Uptime Institute
In Addition, signup for the DCD New York 2020 Conference rescheduled for September 1-2.