Thursday, January 9th, 2020
Join the Electric Association, and our partnering organizations at Chicagoland’s largest electrical construction conference of the year! C&C Power is proud to sponsor the Chicago Electric Association Conference and Trade Show on January 9th and 10th.
The Chicago Electric Association serves as the interface between various organizations serving the same industry. It fosters the interchange of ideas, product knowledge, and programs in order to create the best external environment possible for conducting business in the electrical industry.
This two-day event will feature over 10 contact hours of education programs and award PDH’s for participation in the workshops. The Conference and trade show will be held at the Drury Lane Conference Center in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Featured programs for the 2020 Conference include:
- NFPA 70e: Electrical Safety and Lock Out Tag Out
- Updates on the new 2020 NEC
- Energy Storage
- Human Resource Training: Active Shooter Training, Sexual Harassment, Marijuana in the Workplace
- Jobsite Safety for the “others”
- Are you really qualified?
- NABSET Certification (Solar Inspector certification)
- LEED Certification
Who should attend:
- Building owners
- Facility Managers
- Electrical contractors, electricians, installers, project managers
- Architects, engineers, specifiers, designers
- Electrical and building inspectors
- Safety Managers and Professionals
- HVAC and Mechanical Contractors
- Public sector planners: municipalities, schools, hospitals
- Energy professionals, consultants, utilities
- Industrial maintenance supervisors & personnel
|1/9/2020 8:00 am to 11:00 am||Exhibitor Set-Up|
|1/9/2020 8:00 am to 4:00 pm||Conference Education Programs|
|1/9/2020 11:00 am to 5:00 pm||Tradeshow Hours|
|1/10/2020 8:00 am to 12:00 pm||Conference Education Programs|
|1/10/2020 8:00 am to 12:00 pm||Tradeshow Hours|