C&C Power Inc. is growing! We engineer and manufacture critical power backup and distribution products for data center, healthcare, industrial, and other markets.
We are seeking Wiring Assembler/Technicians with electrical circuit knowledge, experience in a manufacturing setting, and a professional, friendly demeanor.
Our team members enjoy a clean, climate-controlled facility, incredible insurance program, monthly company lunches, and a friendly team environment.
- Produce assemblies within standard lead time per workbench and clockings.
- Accurately record meter readings including voltage to ensure compliance with standards
- Read and interpret wiring schematics
- Practice safe wiring techniques including handling low and high voltage
- Train colleagues and provide feedback to manager on improvements, defective equipment and/or safety concerns
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Vocational training or certification preferred
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of hand tools, multi-meters, and power tools
- Knowledge of basic safety rules
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Come help us grow and have FUN! We offer a great package that includes outstanding medical and dental coverage, company-paid FSA allowance, vacation, sick/personal, holidays and 401(k) with match. Ask us about our tuition reimbursement program for family.
*No agencies or phone calls please*
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.