Do you have at least two years of experience in engineering and designing UL891 Switchgear? We are seeking a Switchgear Power System Engineer to design and support our AC Switchgear product line. The ideal candidate has at least five years of mechanical design experience and an unwavering commitment to quality, performance, and reliability.
- Engineer/Design new UL891 Switchgear and AC distribution products
- Create/update as-built production drawings
- Support Production, Sales, and other team members
- Create part fabrication drawings
- Stay current with the latest NEC, NFPA, IFC, and other applicable codes
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and components used for manufacturing.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Must have 2+ years of experience designing UL891 Switchgear and Power Systems
- 5+ years Mechanical Design experience
- B.S. degree in the technical area of study preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Knowledge of current UL 891 and NEC Standards
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production, drawings, and 2D/3D models
- Understanding of electrical circuits
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Written and verbal communication skills
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and rich benefits including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.