We are seeking a Service Manager with Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) experience to ensure continuous growth of our Service Technicians and departmental goals.
- Provide excellent customer experience to C&C Power customers.
- Train service technicians including developing training materials, safety procedures, and service procedures.
- Project manage high-profile service jobs including equipment delivery, installation and post-support.
- Actively participate in site planning including quoting, site surveys, safety requirements, security requirements and special instructions.
- Monitor service visits to ensure compliance with scope, reporting requirements. Escalate deviations to plan.
- Monitor preventative maintenance contracts, open orders and outstanding quotes to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
- Provide quotes to customers for preventative maintenance contracts, non-contract work and equipment.
- Evaluate profitability of jobs including incurred extras by costing labor, travel expense and other costs, escalate non-compliance.
- Oversee sub-contacted service providers to ensure capabilities and service levels ensure customer requirements / customer satisfaction.
- Escalation point for customer challenges and product support.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) experience.
- 5 years’ experience in managing a service organization.
- Knowledgeable of electrical circuits, electrical safety requirements.
- Maintain positive attitude when communicating internally and externally.
- Multitask and effectively react to changes.
- Willing to travel on occasion, up to 25%.
- Leader with ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Relate with all levels within the organization.
- Promote a team environment and develop others.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal & written), and organizational skills.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.