Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Engineer provides technical solutions and support for all C&C products. As part of a team, this individual interfaces with customers and Engineers to complete bid packages and provide post sale support.
- Field phone and email inquiries to develop detailed product quotes to customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with C&C Power Engineers to develop and communicate system drawings, specifications, and submittal packages.
- Create or assist in presentations and other documentation to explain products and services to customers.
- Provide support to customers to resolve issues with equipment.
- Ensure all customer’s needs are met.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Sales Engineer or closely related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable of AC / DC Circuits, Ohms law, and electrical schematics.
- Excellent computer skills, including databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to relate with all levels within the organization.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal & written), and organizational skills.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.