Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Sales Engineer ensures all customers’ needs are met by providing technical solutions and support for all C&C product offerings. This role interfaces with customers, engineering, operations, and production to coordinate basic to complex projects and provide post sale support.
- Develop system configurations and proposals for engineered-to-order applications.
- Prepare customer proposals and provide supporting documentation for standard products and services.
- Work closely with engineering, operations, and production to oversee projects and the quote-to-order cycle including customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical support to customers to resolve issues with equipment and services.
- Collaborate with C&C Power Engineers to develop and communicate system drawings, specifications, and submittal packages.
- Create or assist in presentations and other documentation to explain products and services to customers.
- Show appreciation for deep technical knowledge of product, market conditions, and industry trends.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- Preferred Engineering degree or equivalent experience working with Industrial Power Supplies, Uninterrupted Power Systems, and/or Power Quality.
- 2-5 years of inside sales support desired including application Engineering and/or technical sales in an electrical equipment manufacturing company service and service support.
- Must be knowledgeable of AC / DC Circuits, Ohms law, and electrical schematics.
- Ability to assess and effectively prioritize clients’ needs according to the business environment.
- Ability to gain customers’ confidence and become a trusted source of information about C&C offerings.
- Demonstrated flexibility with moving priorities, projects, clients, and technology.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, including databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal & written), and organizational skills.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.