UBR75 Battery Rack
C&C Power’s UBR75 Battery Rack is a front terminal battery rack that typically supports system sizes from 80kVA-2,000kVA. The UBR75 is primarily used to support large co-location data centers, enterprise data centers, large healthcare facilities, financial institutions, utility systems, and large manufacturing operations. The rack meets all agency approvals when it comes to safety, installation, operation and equipment maintenance. The UBR75 also contains polycarbonate shield standards as an added level of safety for technicians. The front access solutions are also available with optional IP20 touch safe shields with a patented 48V breakdown system to make this one of the safest battery racks on the market. C&C Power can provide you with a customized power solution that will efficiently serve your organization.
The UBR75 Battery Rack features our patented, front-access design and can be seismic certified whenever required. We also keep plenty in stock to give you the best possible lead time vs. competing racks. Not only that, but breakers can be wall mounted directly on the rack - no need for cumbersome wall mount disconnects with cables running from each rack. Contact us for a quote the next time you’re faced with a spec calling for battery racks - our solutions will give you a major leg up on your competition.
- Patented, tiered shelf design simplifies maintenance
- Ships fully assembled with batteries pre-installed
- Flexible busbars reduce stress on battery connections
- Busbars are heavy duty, rated to 1000A. Heat rise tested.
- Air gaps between batteries for longer life/better cooling
- Full range of breaker options for single/multiple string applications
- Easy “blind-mount” brackets to reduce installation time – No rear access required!
- Welded, heavy gauge steel construction
- All terminals shielded with polycarbonate – no live exposure Factory assembled and fully tested
- Seismic certified
|Watt Capacity||Max. # of Batteries|