Generex Battery Monitoring
The Generex Battery Monitoring BACS (Battery Analysis & Care System) is a monitoring, balancing & alarm system for batteries. It allows the user to prevent unnoticed or unexpected battery failures. A web-based integrated battery monitoring and management system, BACS uses web management technology to monitor the temperature, internal resistance, and voltage of every single battery in a given system.
The patented equalizing / balancing voltage compensation process in the BACS Generex Battery Monitoring system brings the voltage of all batteries on the set by the charge controller target value and keeps all batteries in the optimal operating voltage range. This warranties the availability and capacity of every single battery at 100 percent.
BACS battery modules are capable of taking precise measurements of a battery‘s internal resistance, temperature, and voltage. These measurements are essential to making precise analyses of the batteries in any given system. BACS transfers this data through a bus system to the BACS WEB-MANAGER. The WEB-MANAGER handles events involving the UPS, inverters, environmental sensors, transfer switches, generators, dry contacts, and other devices.
- Monitoring of battery groups from 192 of up to 256 single units
- Acquisition of charge, discharge and stand-by states
- Downloadable system logs
- Definition and control of set-points and limits
- Graphical evaluation of measurement data
- Alarm notification via LCD display and acoustical signals
- Alarm notification via E-mail, SMS or network messages
- Connectors for further environmental sensors
- Measurement of voltage, temperature and internal resistance
- Equalizing uniformly distributes the voltage to batteries