FA60 Power Distribution System
C&C Power’s FA60 is a sixty circuit front access telecom power distribution system. The FA60 Power Distribution System can accommodate up to sixty quick-change circuit breakers ranging from 1 amp to 100 amps per position. System capacities are available from 600 to 1200 amps and are available in single or split bus configurations with multiple low voltage load disconnect options.
The Commander Plus Series Controller utilizes a four-button keypad to navigate the intuitive menus which are displayed on the easy to read, alphanumeric, vacuum fluorescent display. The Commander Plus Series Controller includes SNMP communication and a web-based interface to access system status and adjust system settings. The system provides automatic adjustment of rectifier output voltage when ambient temperature increases or decreases in order to optimize battery life and performance.
Other standard features include a fused main battery disconnect which isolates the attached battery strings for added safety and protection while offering an easy means of disconnect for battery maintenance. An EPO (emergency power off) circuit also allows for remote emergency shutdown of the system.
- Includes FA60, FA40, FA20, and FA15
- 7, 12, or 16RU rack mount
- Low voltage load disconnect
- Dynamic battery string testing with alarm
- Quick-change circuit breaker design
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Fully enclosed, front access design Commander Plus Series Controller
- SNMP & web-based communication & control