Enersys 12HX330 Datasafe Battery
The Enersys 12HX330 Datasafe Battery is a valve-regulated lead-acid battery designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply markets. DataSafe HX batteries are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems. The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near mail equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
These batteries incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and excellent service life. The Enersys 12HX330 Datasafe Battery is suited to low-ventilation, high-rate applications, and vital systems. is safe enough to use in offices and cabinets. This International Air Transport Authority (IATA) approved, UL standard-meeting battery combines 12V with a minimum level of gas evolution.
The DataSafe HX 12HX330 features positively and negatively charged lead-calcium-tin alloy plate grids. The high-performance, brass-threaded terminals (fasten and bolt) and brass-threaded receptacle add strength and conductivity. The addition of an EnerSys Front Terminal DataSafe cabinet allows for higher energy density, and the UL 1778 standard-meeting flame-resistant case and cover ensure that the battery reaches its full 10-year lifespan.
DataSafe® HX batteries are supplied in a charged condition and are capable of extremely high short circuit currents. Find more product information on the Enersys 12HX330 Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- AGM separators – the electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator
- High-performance brass threaded receptacle for maximum conductivity and ease of installation
- Increased energy density
- Computer-optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15-minute rate
- 100% initial battery capacity
- Charging current – can be safely recharged at high current rates
- Flame retardant case and cover meet UL 1778
- UL Listing File No MH12544
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable