Enersys 12HX300 Datasafe Battery
The EnerSys 12HX300 DataSafe Battery is a high quality sealed lead acid rechargeable battery that is engineered to provide superior performance and long service life. This battery is a maintenance-free, non-spillable valve regulated sealed lead-acid battery. These valve-regulated lead-acid batteries have been designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) markets.
EnerSys created the DataSafe 12HX300 for low-ventilation, high-rate applications, and vital systems. This unique battery combines the power of 12V with a low level of gas evolution, earning its approval for air freight applications. The EnerSys 12HX300 DataSafe Battery meets UL safety standards and is suitable for use in offices, cabinets, and near other equipment.
With a design life of 10 years, the DataSafe 12HX300 top terminated battery has several important components, including individual flame-arresting cell vents; high-performance, brass-threaded terminals (faston and bolt); a brass-threaded receptacle; and positively and negatively charged lead-calcium-tin alloy plate grids. It has 100% initial discharge capacity.
DataSafe® HX batteries are supplied in a charged condition and are capable of extremely high short circuit currents. Find more product information on the Enersys 12HX300 Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Designed Specifically for UPS applications
- Electrochemistry optimized for high rate performance
- Design life of 10 years
- Flame retardant case and cover to meet UL1778
- AGM separators – the electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator
- High performance brass threaded receptacle for maximum conductivity and ease of installation Increased energy density
- 100% initial battery capacity
- UL Listing File No MH12544
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable