East Penn Deka 12AVR100ET Battery
The East Penn Deka 12AVR100ET Battery is a front terminal backup battery designed specifically for long discharge telecommunications applications. Front access eliminates the need to reach over the terminal connections reducing installation and monitoring times and improving safety is improved.
Deka Unigy I 12AVR100ET sealed lead-acid batteries are available as AVR (absorbed valve-regulated) and GVR (gel valve-regulated) technology for virtually any application demand. Both are UL recognized components and are made in the U.S.A. with individually tank-formed plates for optimized uniformity of cell-to-cell voltages.
C&C Power’s Deka Unigy I and High Rate Series Batteries, are manufactured in the United States by East Penn. They have been regarded as some of the highest quality batteries in the world. The East Penn Deka 12AVR100ET Battery delivers reliable power when conventional batteries might have already failed.
Deka Unigy I batteries go through a series of over 250 stringent quality control checks and extensive testing to ensure the industry’s most accurate and dependable ratings. The East Penn Deka 12AVR170ET Battery meets or exceeds IEEE 485 and Telcordia capacity requirements.
Find more product information on the East Penn Deka 12AVR100ET Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Exclusive IPF® technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Advanced AGM technology for superior power
- Puncture resistant microporous glass mat separators extend the life
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat-sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Plate thickness optimized for long life
- Guaranteed 100% initial string capacity when tested in accordance with IEEE 1188
- Designed to meet GR4228 specifications
- 48-volt system fits in 19” relay rack tray