Our Service Technician performs installation, preventative maintenance, battery change-outs, equipment commissioning, and electrical tasks in critical power facilities, data centers, and IT Rooms.
Travel ranges from local to out-of-state with overnights and occasional weekends. This role includes heavy lifting with and without the use of equipment. Our Service Technician is part of a team and, when not on service calls, supports our production plant. If you are known for customer service, build relationships with ease, and are safety conscious, please read on.
- PM on Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) systems, battery systems, DC equipment
- Electrical equipment installs: Battery Cabinets, Maintenance Bypass, Battery Monitoring Equipment, DC Systems
- Service record maintenance
- Internal and external customer support
- Troubleshooting and critical situation response calls
- Help to schedule service tasks
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, College or Trade School Preferred
- One year or more in a critical facility environment or equivalent coursework
- Good understanding of AC/DC electrical principles
- Test equipment operation such as multi-meters and battery test equipment
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Flexible schedule: mandatory overtime, occasional late hours, occasional weekends
- Lift up to 75 lbs. and handle 100-150 lbs. repeatedly
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Prioritize work and stay on task
- Basic MS Word and Excel skills
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.