C&C Power’s Service Coordinator provides customer service, plans service jobs, and helps to evaluate and ensure our Service department’s profitability. This role requires 5+ years of service scheduling/planning experience.
- Schedule service jobs based on scope including labor, work hours and equipment.
- Participate in site planning including site surveys and security requirements.
- Coordinate labor to/from locations per project scope and site requirements.
- Coordinate shipments of parts and equipment.
- Monitor service visits to ensure compliance with scope.
- Perform preventative maintenance contract management.
- Quote preventative maintenance contracts, non-contract work and equipment.
- Evaluate profitability by costing labor, travel, and other costs.
- Manage Sub-Contractors through RFQ, scheduling and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Associate degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable of scheduling labor, equipment, and meeting customer requirements locally and domestically.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude when communicating internally and externally.
- Ability to multitask and effectively react to changes.
- Leader with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to relate with all levels within the organization.
- Able to work and promote a team environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.