Job Type: Full-time
Our Electrical Engineer, Hardware Design ensures product development needs are met through product design, documentation, Regulatory Compliance testing, and supporting manufacturing in the release of products.
- Design electronics hardware through analog and digital circuits.
- Product lifecycle management of hardware including design, component availability and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Software Engineering in the design of hardware.
- Coordinate and perform product and component testing. Maintain required documentation.
- Support manufacturing, Engineering, and Customers with troubleshooting/debugging electrical equipment.
- Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and design requirements while tracking timelines.
- Recommend advanced technologies and market opportunities.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Preferred 4+ years of experience designing and developing digital and analogue AC and DC power distribution and measurement systems.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout experience.
- CAN bus, SNMP, MOD bus and other communication protocols.
- Working knowledge of Critical Power Systems, Power Distribution and Battery Technologies.
- Proficient with use of circuit board design automation tools. Altium preferred.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
*No agencies or phone calls please*
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.