This individual sets up, operates, and maintains our Amada EML 2515 AJ machine and, as a secondary responsibility, runs our press brakes.
- Follow blueprints to ensure manufactured parts meet specifications.
- Adjust setups accordingly to ensure a quality product.
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Communicate all machine-related issues with manager.
- Train to be proficient on various machines.
- Keep machines and workspace spotless.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience setting up and operating a CNC Laser / Turret.
- Familiarity with Amada machines preferred.
- Press brake experience a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use measuring tools.
- Reliable team player and works well with others
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer a rewarding compensation program including top-of-the line benefits like medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with match!
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.