We are seeking a Safety | Quality Assurance Specialist to manage our quality system and safety and training programs.
If you have at least five years of Quality experience and a background in safety and training, please read on and visit us at www.ccpower.com:
- Develop, maintain and continually improve training program to ensure safe work environment and compliance to quality standards including ISO9001:2015.
- Develop and maintain safety program to comply with NFPA 70e, OSHA and other standards.
- Develop and maintain training program to comply with C&C Power, Inc. processes and procedures.
- Manage Quality System including Quality Manual, CAPA, Calibration, Preventative maintenance, audits, risk assessments and continuous improvement programs.
- Lead team of QA personnel to ensure compliance to quality inspections.
- Develop and maintain departmental KPIs to measure effectiveness of safety, training and quality performance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Knowledgeable of Quality Systems (Standards), Positive Leadership Skills, Ability to train colleagues, Microsoft Productivity Tools and the ability to promote a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits, schematic drawings, analytical skills, computer and understand functionality of products produced.
- Leader with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to relate with all levels within the organization.
- Able to work and promote a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal & written), and organizational skills.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and a rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
* No phone calls and no agencies please *
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.