Enersys 12HX540 DataSafe Battery
The Enersys 12HX540 DataSafe Battery is the most powerful model in EnerSys’ HX line of UPS batteries. DataSafe HX batteries are virtually maintenance-free, sealed, lead-acid batteries and need no water addition. These batteries are equipped with self-sealing, flame-arresting safety vents.
It exhibits minimal gas evolution making it a popular choice for low-ventilation, high-rate applications, and vital systems. This range of valve-regulated lead-acid batteries has been designed to offer superior solutions for the UPS, IT, and telecommunication markets. This battery meets UL safety standards and is approved by the International Air Transport Authority (IATA). It is classified as a high-performance model.
The Enersys 12HX540 DataSafe Battery features AGM VRLA (Absorbed Glass Mat Valve Regulated Lead Acid) technology and optimized electrochemistry. It is only manufactured in EnerSys 9001:2008 registered production facilities to guarantee quality and safety standards. The HX 12HX540 is rated at 100% capacity at initial discharge and can be expected to last for 10 years.
DataSafe® HX batteries are supplied in a charged condition and are capable of extremely high short circuit currents. Find more product information on the Enersys 12HX540 Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volt, 119 AH
- WPC (watts per cell) for 15 min. to 1.67 VPC at @ 77°F: 540
- Short Circuit Current (A): 4,770
- Max Discharge Current: 961
- Internal Resistance (mΩ): 3
- Designed specifically for UPS applications
- Manufactured in EnerSys ISO 9001:2000 registered production facilities
- UL Listing File No MH12544
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable