Enersys 12HX205 DataSafe Battery
The EnerSys 12HX205 DataSafe Battery was designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) markets. DataSafe HX top terminated batteries are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems and critical facilities.
EnerSys is known worldwide for quality and endurance, even under the harshest conditions. Gas recombination technology for VRLA batteries has totally changed the concept of standby power. The minimal level of gas evolution allows battery installation in cabinets or on stands, in offices or near main equipment, maximizing space utilization and reducing storage and maintenance costs.
DataSafe HX top terminated batteries deliver superior performance, occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries. With its flame retardant chemistry, it makes the 12HX205 a safe choice for all your power needs. The low level of gas evolution makes it an ideal choice for use in low-ventilation environments.
The EnerSys 12HX205 DataSafe Battery is made up of individual flame-arresting cell vents; high-performance, brass-threaded fast on terminals; a receptacle and bolt terminal of the same materials; and opposite charged lead-calcium-tin alloy plate grids. Like all EnerSys batteries, the 12HX205 exhibits 100% battery capacity at initial discharge. It meets UL safety standards and is recommended for use in air freight applications.
DataSafe® HX batteries are supplied in a charged condition and are capable of extremely high short circuit currents. Find more product information on the Enersys 12HX205 Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Design life of 10 years
- Designed specifically for UPS applications
- AGM separators – the electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator
- High performance brass threaded receptacle for maximum conductivity and ease of installation
- Increased energy density
- Computer optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15 minute rate
- 100% initial battery capacity
- 1UL Listing File No MH12544
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable