East Penn Deka 12AVR200ET Battery
The East Penn Deka 12AVR200ET battery is a high quality, deep cycle, 12-volt battery. A battery of this type was designed for applications in the telecommunications, UPS, and utility markets for emergency backup power.
The Unigy I battery utilizes the exclusive IPF technology that optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability. The backup battery has advanced AGM technology for superior power using less space. Each UPS battery goes through a series of strict quality control checks to ensure accurate and precise ratings. The front access design is easy to install and maintain.
This sealed VRLA battery has a 10-year design containing pure lead, low calcium, and high tin positive grids. In addition, the plate thickness is optimized for long life. It has flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves.
C&C Power’s Deka Unigy I and High Rate Series Batteries, are manufactured in the United States by East Penn. They have been regarded as some of the highest quality batteries in the world. All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices.
The 48-volt battery system fits in 23" relay rack tray. The C&C Power 91256 Battery Rack will complement the East Penn Deka 12AVR200ET battery.
Find more product information on the East Penn Deka 12AVR200ET Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Space saving Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) construction
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Plate thickness optimized for long life
- Guaranteed 100% initial string capacity when tested in accordance with IEEE 1188
- Designed to meet GR4228 specifications
- 48 volt system fits in 23" relay rack tray