East Penn Deka 12AVR170ET Battery
The East Penn Deka 12AVR170ET Battery has a front access for easy installation and maintenance. It utilizes the space-saving Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) construction to maximize performance. The 12AVR170ET Battery is designed specifically for long discharge applications such as Cellular, PCS and Outside Plant Cabinets.
Proven epoxy-sealed posts and recessed terminals prevent post leakage concerns. In addition, reinforced flame-retardant, polypropylene cases resist bulging and meet safety requirements (rated 28 LOI). This battery is designed to deliver 10 years in full float applications at 77℉ (25℃) with the proper charging care and maintenance.
C&C Power’s Deka Unigy I and High Rate Series Batteries, are manufactured in the United States by East Penn. They have been regarded as some of the highest quality batteries in the world. The East Penn Deka 12AVR170ET Battery meets or exceeds IEEE 485 and Telcordia capacity requirements. The battery design and construction also meet UL recognition requirements.
All Deka Unigy Batteries use pure lead alloyed with tin, which gives the product higher corrosion resistance. These batteries feature an exclusive individual plate formation process to optimize cell voltage and performance providing dependability and long life. Each plate is hand-inspected to ensure full formation.
Find more product information on the East Penn Deka 12AVR170ET Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Front access design for easy installation and maintenance
- Space saving Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) construction (48 volt system fits in 23" racks)
- Individual plate formation optimizes cell voltage balance and performance
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL94 V-0)
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE 485 and Telcordia capacity requirements
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements