East Penn Deka HRC950 High Rate Battery
The East Penn Deka HRC950 High Rate Battery has an exclusive Compu-Press grid technology that optimizes energy transfer to maximize high rate power. Using the latest AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to lower internal resistance for superior high-rate, short-term discharges, the HRC950 Battery delivers critical power when needed most.
When it comes to the performance of your UPS system, battery failure is not an option. The East Penn Deka HRC950 High Rate Battery is the ideal solution for the needs of telecommunication, data centers, renewable energy, and other industries where uninterrupted power is essential.
The top access design was created for easy installation and maintenance. It has a 10-year design containing pure lead with tin-calcium alloy positive grids. The plate thickness is optimized for long life. It has flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves.
East Penn Deka batteries have been regarded as some of the highest quality batteries in the world. The battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements. All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices.
Find more product information on the East Penn Deka HRC950 Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Exclusive Compu-Press grid technology optimizes energy transfer to maximize high rate power
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high-rate power
- Puncture resistant micro-porous glass mat separators extend life
- Reinforced case resists bulging and meets safety requirements (UL 94 V-0)
- Case & cover heat sealed and 100% tested to prevent leaks
- Epoxy sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing control processes and standards to ensure quality products
- All batteries meet or exceed IEEE recommended practices
- Battery design and construction meet UL recognition requirements
- Plate thickness optimized for long life
- Guaranteed 100% initial string capacity when tested in accordance with IEEE 1188