CSB HRL1234W Hitachi Battery
The CSB HRL1234W Hitachi Battery is specially designed for high efficient discharge and long-life applications. It is ideal for UPS power supplies, telecommunications equipment, emergency lighting equipment, fire alarms, security systems, and many more uses.
CSB’s HRL Series has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate. HRL stands for “High Rate Long Life.” The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product. Its characteristics are small volume, lightweight, and high discharge efficiency. The CSB HRL1234W Hitachi Battery can be used up to 8 years in standby service.
Find more product information on the CSB HRL1234W Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Standby use
- Used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service
- High energy, high intensity, high-quality output
- High rate discharge construction
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry Charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport