CSB HRL12150W Hitachi Battery
The CSB HRL12150W Hitachi Battery is a maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery. It is specially designed for high efficient discharge and long life for standby power applications. Its characteristics are small volume, lightweight, and high discharge efficiency. It is ideal for UPS power supplies, telecommunications equipment, emergency lighting equipment, fire alarms, security systems, and many more uses. It can also be used in Solar Cell Power Generation for street lighting, portable power supply, water pumping stations, and rural power systems.
Design life for this sealed VRLA battery is up to 10 years in standby service or stored for more than 6 months at 77℉. It uses Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99%.
The HRL in the CSB HRL12150W Hitachi Battery stands for High Rate and long life. When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance-free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly. With an isolated seal, it can be placed horizontally, vertically, or sideways. Safety and function will not be affected by placement direction. It has low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
Find more product information on the CSB HRL12150W Data Sheet. Contact our support team with questions on installation, service, and preventative maintenance on any UPS battery replacement or battery cabinet system.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model
- High rate discharge construction
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Up to 10 Years in Standby Service at 25℃
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system
- Flame arresting, low-pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested
- UL recognized and IATA approved (air freight)