Our Buyer / Planner will be part of a two-person team who reviews inventory replenishment reports, shortage reports, places purchase orders, and plans material based on production/sales order dates.
The ideal candidate is customer service extraordinaire who assertively yet fairly partners with suppliers and communicates status with internal/external customers, resolving impacted orders through expediting or other resolution. Please read on and visit us at ccpower.com:
- Inventory Reports – Review and validate parts requiring action.
- Purchase Orders – Release purchase orders based on demand while ensuring optimum purchase quantity/price.
- Production Planning – Review upcoming production order material availability, expedite parts as required to meet production order start dates.
- Inventory Program Improvement – Evaluate, recommend, and implement improvements to the inventory stocking program to reduce inventory, stockouts, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Order Advocate – Ensure orders are complete on time, proactively communicate status on orders, and maintain dates in the ERP system.
- Teamwork – Train and backup colleagues during periods of time off, excessive workloads.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- College degree required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the supply chain, manufacturing, and/or purchasing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude during difficult situations
- Work independently, prioritize work and multitask
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and FileMaker Pro.
- Knowledge of IFS ERP a plus
- Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and rich benefits including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation, holidays, and 401(k) with a match.
Come help us grow and have fun! We offer competitive pay and rich benefits program including medical, dental, FSA, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and 401(k) with a match.
*No phone calls or agencies please*
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
C&C Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.