It’s a tradition here to go above and beyond when it comes to giving back.
Whenever possible, we contribute financial donations, time and resources to charitable and not-for-profit organizations to help improve the lives of others in our community. Some of the organizations we’ve contributed to in the past year include:
- Azzarelli Outreach Clinic
- Benedictine Sisters of Chicago
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of McHenry County
- Elmhurst Food Pantry
- Immanuel Lutheran
- Lara Academy
- Mary Queen of Heaven Parish
- New Melleray Abbey
- Our Lady of the Mississippi Abbey
- Phil’s Friends: Christ-Centered Support for Those Affected by Cancer
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- The Merrick Family Foundation
- The Red Cross
* Our holiday toy drive was a huge success! Click the image below for a larger view.